A. Personal training
1. Consultation session - The first meeting fee is $90 and must be paid prior to the session. The client is not obligated to use the company’s services after the session and the company reserves right to refuse service to the client. The $90 will be waived from the first five or ten package the client purchase.
2. Session duration - Each session is 60 minutes long, unless otherwise agreed by both sides. The professional hour includes the workout, information exchange, guidance and scheduling.
3. Payment - The client agrees to prepay the training fee according to a package of his/her choice. Payment is due before the next following package of sessions begins. Payment can be made in by PayPal, Credit or Debit card using this link. Cash or check to: Strong Mama Fitness LLC. The company will make sure to present an invoice within 7 (seven) business days.
4. Cancellation & Rescheduling - To avoid unnecessary charges, please make sure to notify your trainer about any change in schedule at least 24 hours prior to the workout. There will be 100% charge for cancellations made 24 hours or less prior to the workout. If you need to reschedule occasionally that is okay. However, if it is on a consistent basis it may result in the loss of your time slot. Rescheduling a session time slot will be accommodated on a first come first serve basis. It is most important for a client to have a consistent schedule.
5. Refunds - If the client and/or the company decide to terminate the communication between the parties for any reason, the client will receive a refund for the sessions left on his/her account (in consideration with the cancellation policy, see section 8). Please keep in mind that in a case of a refund of a package, the price will be adjusted to the correct price according to number of sessions that were used (see section 4). A refund will be issued to the client within 7 business days.
B. Group Classes
1. Due to limited space, full payment is required to save a spot. Payment can be sent by PayPal, Credit or Debit card using this link. Cash or check to: Strong Mama Fitness LLC. The company will make sure to present an invoice within 7 (seven) business days.
2. Payment - The client agrees to prepay the class fee according to a package of his/her choice. Payment is due before the next following package of classes begins. Payment can be made in by PayPal, Credit or Debit card. Cash or check to: Strong Mama Fitness LLC. The company will make sure to present an invoice within 7 (seven) business days.
4. Package expiration - Trainee must start using the purchased package within 4 (four) weeks of purchase date. Package will expire according to each package's details which are presented during purchase.
5. Cancellation & Rescheduling - To avoid unnecessary charges, please make sure to cancel your class' signup at least 24 hours prior to class. There will be 100% charge for cancellations made 24 hours or less prior to the class.
6. Refunds - There will be no refunds for unused classes. If the company has to cancel a class, an extension to the package will be granted, according to the cancellation.
Terms and conditions
I understand that the personal training or group exercise training I receive is provided for the purpose of exercise instruction and guidance. I further understand that personal trainers and group fitness instructors are not qualified to perform, diagnose, prescribe, or treat any physical or mental illness, or provide nutritional planning, and that nothing said in the course of the session(s) given should be considered as such. I should see a physician, chiropractor, registered dietitian or other qualified medical specialist for any nutritional concerns, mental or physical ailment that I am aware of. I affirm that I have stated all my known medical conditions, and answered all questions honestly. I agree to keep the personal trainer updated as to any changes in my medical profile, and understand that there shall not be liability on the personal trainer’s part should I forget to do so. I understand that I have enrolled in the health and fitness program offered by Strong Mama Fitness LLC. I recognize that the program may involve strenuous physical activity including, but not limited to, muscle strength and endurance training, cardiovascular conditioning and training, and other various fitness activities. I hereby affirm that I am in good physical condition and do not suffer from any known disability or condition which would prevent or limit my participation in this exercise program. I acknowledge that my enrollment and subsequent participation is purely voluntary and in no way mandated by Strong Mama Fitness LLC. In consideration of my participation in this program, I hereby release Strong Mama Fitness LLC from any claims, demands, and causes of action as a result of my voluntary participation in the personal training and/or group exercise classes. I fully understand that I may injure myself as a result of my enrollment and subsequent participation in this program and I hereby release Strong Mama Fitness LLC from any liability now or in the future for conditions that I may obtain. These conditions may include, but are not limited to, heart attacks, muscle strains, muscle pulls, muscle tears, broken bones, shin splints, heat prostration, injuries to knees,injuries to back, injuries to foot, or any other illness or soreness that I may incur, including death.
Pre/Post Natal classes/ sessions: I understand that participation in any exercise program, while pregnant or immediately following a pregnancy, may increase the risk of injury to myself and, if applicable, to my unborn child. I represent to Strong Mama Fitness LLC that I have consulted with my physician regarding my participation. My physician has informed me of the risks that I may encounter and has given me permission to participate in this pre/post-natal exercise program. I understand that the level of my participation in the exercise program and which exercises to perform must be determined by me, in consultation with my physician, and that Strong Mama Fitness LLC is not responsible for the intensity of my participation. If my medical condition should change (e.g. pain, bleeding, discharge or cramps), I will discontinue the exercise program and will immediately consult with my physician about continuing or resuming participation in this or any exercise program. I hereby personally assume any and all risks associated with participating in this exercise program. If I bring my child to class, I do so at my own will and I understand that my child is under my own responsibility only. I hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless Strong Mama Fitness LLC from any and all claims, demands, personal injuries, costs, or expense, (including attorney’s fees) arising from or relating in any way to me or to my child’s participation in the pre/post-natal exercise program.